NFPA Rope Rescue Throw Bag, Orange, with 75' 3/8" Grabline™ by Sterling
Ships Directly From the Manufacturer
Ships via Standard Ground
The NRS NFPA Rope Rescue Throw Bag is the ideal choice for the rescue professional looking for a bag with extra-strong rope that's easy to grasp and hold onto.
Features & Benefits
- Rugged Cordura® bag is highly visible for easy location on the water
- The 3/8" Sterling Grabline rope is NFPA 1983,2012 certified; It has a tensile strength of 3,282 lbs and the sheath has a raised pattern for excellent gripability
- The rope floats for good visibility on the water
- Wide mesh panel in the bag facilitates drainage and reduced dry time
- Two reflective bands and an elastic "holster" for a glow stick, or "chem light", enhance visibility in low-light rescues
- A barrel-lock drawstring is incorporated in a flared nylon top for smoother throws, plus easy reloading and closure
- 1" webbing with side-release buckle secures the top rope loop and lets you attach the bag to D-rings, boat frames, etc.
- Internal foam flotation keeps the bag on the top of the water where you need it for rescue
- Polyethylene-sheathed grab loop makes it super quick and easy to hook on a carabiner
Note: Rope knots reduce tensile strength. for this reason, we make no claims regarding a rescue bag's strength. Maximum load indicated is for the rope alone.
- Weight: 2.7 lbs
- Rope Length: 75'
- Rope Material: Grabline™ by Sterling
- Rope Diameter: 3/8"
- Load Max: 3282 lbs (14.6 kN)
NRSView more by NRS
Since manufacturing the first purpose-built dry bag for boaters back in 1977, the NRS name has stood for rugged, reliable equipment built to the standards of our toughest customers.