NITEX® PRO eLED Rechargeable Flashlight
Ships via Standard Ground
Typically ships in 1-2 Days
The Class 1 Div 2 certified Nitex® PRO eLED Rechargeable Flashlight is the smallest and brightest in its class. The unbreakable nylon helmet clip allows for pinpoint positioning of the light beam and is easy to remove.For use as a handheld flashlight, for close-up or inspection work. At 4.6" it is remarkably lightweight, and fully loaded with features.
- Includes: Charger, Helmet Clip, AC Power Supply
- Proprietary Compound Path Optics (CPO) permits high efficiency and compact size
- Thermal Recovery System recycles heat from the LED to warm batteries for improved performance in low temperatures
- Beam pulses briefly to indicate low battery level below 10%
- Waterproof design for all weather use
- Large push-button switch works with heavy gloves
- High impact ABS, LEXAN®, polyurethane rubber and aluminum construction for durability
- Beam produces a bright spot with almost no peripheral light
- Charges in less than 4 hours
- Brightness: 90 lumens
- Burn Time: 4 hrs.
- Distance: 500'
- Lamp: High intensity white LED
- Batteries: 1 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Dimensions: 4.6"x1.4"x1.4"
- Weight: 3.6 oz.