P4 CD 300BASE ROV System
Ships Directly From the Manufacturer
Ships via Standard Ground
VideoRayView more by VideoRay
VideoRay is a global leader in underwater ROV (Remotely Operated Vehicles) technology. Established in 1999, VideoRay has worked with technology and mission partners around the world to develop and prove the ROV as a tool capable of serving a wide range of applications.
The P4 CD 300BASE Commercial Dive ROV System has been specifically configured for dive operations to quickly and effectively perform a variety of basic underwater inspection tasks. The easily deployable ROV can efficiently perform routine pre-dive site scouting observations. Because the VideoRay ROV is so easy to operate and deploy, it is perfect for quick and/or emergency inspections down to 305 m (1,000 ft.) when suiting up a team isn’t possible or required.
- Pro 4 ROV submersible
- Pro 4 control panel (monitor not included)
- Standard computer with 15" display
- Wireless programmable hand controller
- Plug and play modular tether
- Standard capacity tether deployment system
- Pelican 1620 Hard Case
- Tool kit
- 3 days of open enrollment training for one operator