P4 CD 300BASE ROV System
Ships Directly From the Manufacturer
Ships via Standard Ground
VideoRayView more by VideoRay
VideoRay is the largest volume producer of Underwater ROVs (Remotely Operated Vehicles) in the world. Established in 1999, VideoRay has worked with technology and mission partners throughout the world to develop and prove the small ROV tool for a wide range of applications.
The P4 CD 300BASE Commercial Dive ROV System has been specifically configured for dive operations to quickly and effectively perform a variety of basic underwater inspection tasks. The easily deployable ROV can efficiently perform routine pre-dive site scouting observations. Because the VideoRay ROV is so easy to operate and deploy, it is perfect for quick and/or emergency inspections down to 305 m (1,000 ft.) when suiting up a team isn’t possible or required.
- Pro 4 ROV submersible
- Pro 4 control panel (monitor not included)
- Standard computer with 15" display
- Wireless programmable hand controller
- Plug and play modular tether
- Standard capacity tether deployment system
- Pelican 1620 Hard Case
- Tool kit
- 3 days of open enrollment training for one operator