PA 300 Electronic Siren
Ships via Standard Ground
Typically ships in 1-2 Days
Provides all basic siren tones; TAP II, PA, radio rebroadcast, and a built-in air horn sound with siren override. This siren is protected against all failure modes by a fuse that is replaceable without tools and can operate from any 12-volt positive or negative ground vehicle electrical system. Purchase of this siren includes taps for 100 or 200-watt speakers.
- Easy-to-operate and durable switching.
- Built-in noise canceling microphone.
- Illuminated non-glare control panel.
- Easily accessible fuse protection.
- Effective TAP II intersection clearing.
- Priority in place of hi-lo tone available.
- Meets SAE/Class A with one 100-watt speaker
- Meets SAE J1849 requirements for sound output
- Meets Class A (CAC)
- Input Voltage: 11-15 VDC
- Standby Current: 70 Ma
- Operating Current: 20 amperes max.
- Operating Temperature: -30 C to +65 C
- Height: 2.3"
- Width: 6.1"
- Depth: 7.6"
- Ship Weight: 6.5 lbs
Federal SignalView more by Federal Signal
Federal Signal operates with the highest principles and deliver results through customer focus, innovation, continuous improvement, teamwork and investing in our people.