Patrol Vehicle Trauma Kit
Ships via Standard Ground
Manufacturer Part Number:
One side of the bag's exterior includes trauma shears at the ready as well as several pairs of nitrile gloves, while the opposite side features a MOLLE-style system to accommodate extra equipment as needed, such as additional tourniquets, ammo, or personal protective equipment. This arrangement is ideal for customizing the carriage of gear that requires immediate access.
Once the zippered bag is opened, one compartment contains items to cover all your agency needs for basic first aid and community assistance while the opposite side offers a first time combination of both Basic First Aid and Basic Trauma medical items. This configuration gives every officer not just a basic first aid kit, but everything needed to save a life in more extreme injuries. With Law Enforcement usually being first on scene in bad situations, the Patrol Vehicle Trauma Kit is a "must have" for every patrol vehicle both on and off duty!
- Provide personnel with an easily accessible, quick to deploy medical kit from your Patrol Vehicle
- Modular storage system comes organized with an array of medical products ranging from basic first aid to more intermediate trauma care
- One side covers all your agency needs to administer basic first aid and community assistance
- Second side offers a first time combination of Basic First Aid and Basic Trauma medical items
- Exterior includes MOLLE-style system to accommodate extra equipment as needed
- 1 x Nylon Bag, Black
- 3 x pair Bear Claw Nitrile Trauma Gloves, Large
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®), Black
- 2 x Compressed Gauze (4.5 in. X 4.1 yd)
- 1 x 6 in. Responder ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- 1 x ETD Abdominal Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 1 x Burntec® Burn Dressing, 4 in. x 4 in. (10 cm x 10 cm)
- 25 x Flexible Fabric Bandage - 0.75 in. x 3 in.
- 2 x Gauze Pad Pack (2 per pack) - 4 in. x 4 in.
- 1 x Emergency Survival Blanket- 52 in. x 84 in.
- 2 x Triangular Bandage - 40 in. x 40 in. x 56 in.
- 1 x SAM® Splint II
- 2 x Elastic Wrap Bandages, 4 in. x 5 yd
- 1 x Trauma Shears (7.25 in.)
- 2 x Polycarbonate Eye Shield (PES)
- 1 x Mini Surgical Tape (2 in.)
- 1 x Eye Wash Solution, 4 oz
- 1 x Pocket Penlight
- 1 x CPR Mask
- 1 x Splinter Forceps - 4.5 in.
- 1 x Permanent Marker
- H 7 in. x W 12 in. x D 5 in.
- Weight: 6 lb