PGI Indura Wildland Gear
Please note: This product may have a long lead time. Please contact a Darley representative for additional information.
- Four-inch high Alpine style collar can be worn folded down to allow venting or zipped up to completely cover the neck providing additional protection from heat and flame. Unlike conventional Wildland coats, no bulky throat strap and closure system are required. Hanger loop at neck.
- Seamless shoulders eliminate bulky seams and allow maximum mobility while reducing wear and seam pressure under the weight of a pack harness.
- Double pull Zytel FR50 Delrin zipper with Nomex tape is covered by storm-flap with intermittent hook/loop closures.
- Radio pocket with hook/loop flap closure and microphone holder loop is set above the pocket flap.
- Cell phone pocket with hook and loop flap closure on right chest (not shown) and D-ring at the bottom for hanging gloves or gear.
- Radial sleeve design allows full arm movement and assures "no hike" fit when arms are raised over shoulders.
- Articulated elbows promote freedom of movement and a more contoured fit.
- Adjustable cuffs incorporate hook/loop tab closure for easy adjustment even when wearing gloves. A partially elasticized wrist allows the cuff to be tightly secured without impeding circulation or movement.
- Gusset at cuff has secondary hook/loop strip allowing the cuff to be opened to its fullest extent for maximum ventilation or to allow glove cuff to be tucked inside.
- Large cargo hip pockets with hook/loop flap closures expand for extra storage capacity and built-in hand warmer compartments. The right cargo pocket has a 3/4" wide nickel-plated swivel snap hook attached to a 6" self-fabric strap. The Snap hook is sewn to the inside of the pocket. The strap allows it to be pulled out for easy accessibility. Perfect for securing key rings or other valuables.
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Flame Resistant Retro Reflective Lime/Yellow two inch wide Triple Trim sewn around arms, bottom, and across shoulders in back
- U.L. Classified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977 standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting (Current Edition). Requirements for Cal-OSHA Title 8 GISO Sections 3406 (c)(1) and/or 3410(d)(1).
- Self material waistband with elasticized back has seven belt loops wide enough to accommodate a two inch wide belt.
- Corrosion-resistant carbon steel ladder buckle at waist with self fabric take-up straps allow a generous four-inch waist adjustment.
- Corrosion-resistant brass snap at waist is fabric backed so no metal touches skin.
- Zytel FR50 Delrin zipper with Nomex tape front fly closure is double-needle lockstitch set for extra strength and durability.
- Welt-style rear pockets have spade-style flaps with color coordinated hook and loop closures.
- Front slash-style pockets have extra deep contoured pocket bags and spade-style flaps with color-coordinated hook and loop closures to keep contents from falling out.
- Zytel FR50 Delrin zippers with Nomex tape at side access is lockstitch set allowing easy access to undergarments.
- Over-sized mid-thigh cargo pockets have hook and loop flap closures and are expandable for extra storage capacity.
- Leg outseams and seat seams are sewn with five-thread safety stitch then top stitched with a double-needle lockstitch to absolutely eliminate seam failure.
- Articulated knees promote freedom of movement as well as a more contoured fit.
- Gusseted leg has multiple cuff closure system comprised of 14" Zytel FR50 Delrin zippers with Nomex tape, elastic and hook/loop tab closure to adjust the take-up. Partially elasticized cuffs allow cuffs to be tightly secured without impeding circulation or movement.
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Flame Resistant Retro Reflective Lime/Yellow two inch wide Triple Trim sewn around legs between knees and cuffs.
For any other custom specifications, please contact your Darley representative at 1-800-323-0244
PGIView more by PGI
The range and sophistication of PGI protective garments is unsurpassed. From high-tech protective gear to industry-leading flame resistant fabrics, our garments reach their full potential with PGI's detailed performance design and manufacturing capabilities.