Due to the size and weight of this item, additional shipping costs will be added. This product does not qualify for free shipping and standard freight shipping costs will be assessed at checkout.
PGR-1064™ is a handheld Raman Spectrometer providing laboratory-quality identification of unknown chemicals, explosives and narcotics. Utilizing a 1064nm wavelength laser, the PGR-1064™ identifies unknown substances in solid, powder and liquid form and can identify through most clear or translucent containers. The PGR-1064™ is capable of identifying more than 5,000 explosives, fuels, narcotics, synthetic and prescription drugs, cutting agents, chemical warfare agents, toxic industrial chemicals, and common household chemicals. Law enforcement personnel, drug task forces, HazMat teams, bomb squads and military can rely on the PGR-1064™ in emergency and investigative situations.
- Accurate identification of unknown substances in solid, powder and liquid form
- In most situations, data acquisition occurs in 2 seconds and identification of the unknown substance within approximately 10 seconds
- Advanced high quality spectral signatures using 1064nm laser
- Identifies through clear glass and plastic
- Customizable library of 5,000+ substances
- No sample preparation
- Ruggedized, handheld and lightweight, only 2.25 lbs.
- 10+ hours of battery life, no consumables