Pro-Tech 8 TPR GOLD Structural Firefighting Gloves
Pro-Tech 8View more by Pro-Tech 8
Pro-Tech 8 started in 2003 with the goal of designing and manufacturing products that would make a difference in the world. A small team of high tech textile specialists, each averaging over 20 years of experience, formed the first roots.
The cut-level 8, fire retardant TPR knuckle guard, as well as our classic multi-later design using Kevlar and Nomex, provides maximum protection, durability, flexibility and comfort.
The TPR Gold is made from 100% water-resistant, FR treated goatskin. Goatskin has a high natural oil content which makes it soft and pliable. It’s more durable than cowhide, much lighter and more flexible.
The TPR is available with a convertible cuff/debris blocker that extends the glove body for protection at the vulnerable glove-sleeve interface.
- NFPA 1971 Compliant Porelle PTFE Moisture and Blood Borne Pathogen Barrier
- Fully Lined with Kevlar for Added Cut Resistance
- Water-resistant FR Goatskin Leather Stays Soft and Flexible After Drying
- Fully Knitted 100% Modacrylic Bacteria Free Inner Liner for Easy Don and Doff
- FR Gel Pads in Palm and Thumb for Enhanced Grip
- Cut Level 8 TPR Knuckle Guard System