Manufacturer Part Number:
Enzyme cleaning action and surfactants for the removal of blood proteins, organic stains, soot and dirt on PPE and Station Wear. Great for structural turnout liners, as well as, station wear, EMS gear and truck towels.
Designed to clean protective apparel, station wear, towels and other station times to remove organic stains and more.
- pH = 8.9
- Compliant to NFPA 1851 Standard requirements.
- Formulated for industrial washers and HE washers.
- Works with hand pump or liquid pump dispenser.
- Environmentally friendly and contains no phosphates.
- No VOC’s.
- Shelf Life: 12-18 months.
- Do not freeze.
Meets the current requirements of the NFPA 1851 standard for cleaning solutions. NFPA 1851 pH range is 6.0 to 10.5.