Revel Scout Scene Light
Ships via Standard Ground
Akron BrassView more by Akron Brass
As a global manufacturer of fire fighting equipment and more, Akron Brass designs and manufactures products that meet the demands of the industry and help you perform your job safely and efficiently.
This tactical LED scene light is designed to increase the safety of both firefighters and emergency responders. With versatile mounting options – set, hang, strap, spike – and a removable, rechargeable battery, the Revel Scout revolutionizes the operational ease of fire scene lighting.
The Revel Scout combines a spot and flood light pattern of 14,000 lumens in a 12 lb. package, and the LED tactical scene light can be used to evenly light both entire exterior and scenes and interior spaces.
Fast, Flexible Deployment
Compact, lightweight and portable, the Revel Scout’s flexibility will provide you with more options than most LED scene lights to help you accomplish various tasks. The Revel Scout’s design allows for multiple placement options – set on a flat surface, hung over a door, strapped to a ladder or hung on any number of vertical surfaces with its integrated spike.
Light Where You Need It
Powered by a 28V removable, rechargeable battery, the Revel Scout is all you need to light both your exterior scene and interior work area. Easy to move or position, the Revel Scout’s combination of flood and spot light optics increases your overall scene visibility when lighting exterior areas such as vehicles, structures, parking lots and overhead hazards. Continue work inside for overhaul and other tasks.
Additional Features and Benefits
- Optional truck mounting bracket, storage case, and battery charger accessories
- Integrated strap included to secure to horizontal object, ladder rung, etc.
- On/off toggle switch to turn light on and off and adjust to 4 light levels
- Corrosion-free construction
- Zero deployment time
- Battery type: 28V LI-ION, Weight: 3 lbs (1.4 kg). Charge time: 1 hour
- Warranty: Light assembly: 6 Year, Battery and charger: 1 Year
- Exterior scene illumination for fire ground attack
- Interior overhaul after fire extinguishment
- Fire service and scene investigation
- Vehicle accidents and EMS calls
- Firefighting - Structural
- Law Enforcement
- Rescue - EMS
- Rescue - Hazardous Materials (HazMat)
- Rescue - Urban Search & Rescue
- Rescue - Vehicle Extrication
- Specialty Vehicles
Vendor Product Brochure
|Vehicle Make and Model||N/A|