SAR All Risk Helmets
Leader SAR All Risk Helmets are ideal for a variety of scenarios from water rescue to working at height.
- Search and rescue / confined space / CBRN environments
- Water rescue / swift water / marine / ribs / hovercraft
- Forestry fire fighting
- Ambulance / E.M.S.
- Wildland fire fighting / general search area
- Maritime rescue / coastal border security
- Technical rescue / assistance
- Working at height / urban climbing
- All terrain vehicles
- Snowmobile / jet-ski / quad bike / equestrian
- Meets the requirements of: NFPA 1951:2001, NFPA 1952:2010 & ANSI Z89.1 Type 2 Class
Write Your Own Review