SHARK II Chainsaw, Kits, Accessories
Ships via Standard Ground
Typically ships in 10 Days
TEAM’s “Shark II” is an upgrade from TEAM’s popular selling, original “SHARK”. The “SHARK II” features Husqvarna's more powerful 74cc engine for more demanding professional use. Packed with a slew of Fire Department upgrades with exceptional high torque over a wide rpm range and you've got a machine to run with you all day long under the most extreme conditions. TEAM’s “SHARK II” comes with your choice of 16” or 20” reversible bar, Terminator tungsten carbide tipped chain and easy to use CDA-80 cutting depth adjuster. TEAM’s “Shark II” Chainsaw... one absolute beast of a saw.
- NEW SHARK II 16” or 20” reversible guide bar with centered depth adjuster slot allowing bar to be reversed for extended bar life.
- CDA-80 CUTTING DEPTH ADJUSTER: Control depth of cut from 1"-8" when plunge cutting and ventilating. Can be removed in seconds (without tools).
- SHARK Chain: "TERMINATOR" fire department tungsten carbide tipped .404 pitch .063 drive link gauge.
- ADJUSTABLE FLOW OIL PUMP: Oil pump flow adjustment to make keeping chain properly lubricated in diverse applications.
- Professional-grade Husqvarna 74cc engine, glove-grip starter D-handle, ergonomic full-wrap handle, scrench tool mounted on handle, combined choke/start/stop control switch, 20% more fuel efficient with 75% less exhaust emissions
- Complete Chainsaw Kit contains; Chainsaw with 16" or 20” bar and carbide tipped chain, CDA-80 Depth Adjuster, diamond plated aluminum saw case (partitioned to securely hold saw and all accessory items), safety gas can, hearing protector, goggles, bar and chain oil, 2-cycle oil, gasoline stabilizer, bar and chain protector, equipment carrying sling and instructions.
- Ship wt. 50 lbs.
|Vehicle Make and Model||N/A|