Ships via Standard Ground
Typically ships in 4-5 Weeks
Elkhart Brass Inc.View more by Elkhart Brass Inc.
Elkhart Brass is the industry's most experienced manufacturer of innovative firefighting and fire protection equipment. Elkhart manufactures 2,000 products used in virtually every aspect of fire fighting.
The Sidewinder® is an electric remote controlled wildland monitor that mounts on the front bumper of off-road or wildland firefighting apparatus. Sidewinder’s 180º spray covers a large area, making it ideal for fighting forest, grass, range and brush fires. Made of rugged, lightweight Elk-O-Lite® with fully enclosed and sealed stainless steel gears and motors.
Joystick allows one-handed operation of monitor, nozzle and water valve for pump and roll capability.
- Includes: monitor, nozzle, controller
- Lightweight Elk-O-Lite® construction
- Flow efficient 2.0" vaned waterway
- Fully enclosed stainless steel gears
- Sealed gear motors w/manual override
- 3 nozzle sizes; constant flows from 15-350 gpm
- 135° vertical travel, 180° or 334° horizontal travel
- Double ball races w/stainless steel bearings
- 12vdc or 24vdc - max 4 amp draw
Pricing does not include electric valve