Out of Stock
Ships via Standard Ground
Typically ships in 1-2 Days
The Snagger Tool (patent pending) is the answer to eliminating the many problems firefighters face on the fireground. The tool can be used for many different functions, which in turn will limit the need for other tools used on the fireground.
This lightweight tool can be used for:
- Handling charged line 38, 45 or 65mm (1½,1¾ or 2½)
- Supporting charged hoseline on ladders
- Hooking handline in windows, up stair wells etc.
- Breaking tempered glass - safely
- Removing drywall or ceiling board in tight quarters
- Quickly removing a windshield
- Coupling Tool for any coupling, from forestry line to Hi-Vol with Stortz fittings
- RIT tool for faster rescue - Nance Drill
- Rapid egress tool
- Door Wedge or Gear Hook