SRO Crisis Response Kit
Ships via Standard Ground
Manufacturer Part Number:
Carrying this kit empowers an SRO to administer self-aid in the event he or she is injured or provide immediate care to injured casualties during a school incident.
- Designed to provide School Resource Officers with the essential life-saving equipment to begin treating injured victims until medical personnel arrive
- For the treatment of multiple victims with moderate to severe injuries
- 4 x C-A-T® Tourniquet, BLK
- 4 x NAR Compressed Gauze
- 4 x NAR 4 in. Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD)
- 4 x NAR 6 in. Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD)
- 1 x NAR Abdominal Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD)
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 2 x CPR Microshield
- 1 x roll Surgical Tape, 2 in.
- 5 x pair Bear Claw Nitrile Gloves, Large
- 1 x NAR 7.25 in. Trauma Shears
- 2 x Permanent Marker
- 2 x Survival Blanket
- Packaged: H 7.75 in. x W 13 in. x D 9 in.
- Weight: 5.1 lb