Supertrain Training Foam
Ships via freight
Chemguard Inc.View more by Chemguard Inc.
Chemguard develops and produces fire suppression foams, equipment, and systems, specialty foam pumps, and fluorosurfactant specialty chemicals for demanding applications around the globe.
Due to the weight of foam, a special handling fee will apply. This product does not qualify for free shipping and standard freight shipping costs will be assessed at checkout.
Sold in 5-gallon containers
Chemguard Supertrain AFFF is a specially formulated, biodegradable, synthetic foam concentrate, which has been specifically developed to simulate AFFF during live fire TRAINING sessions on low vapor pressure hydrocarbon fuels. Supertrain AFFF has similar performance characteristics as an AFFF but with a shortened drain time which results in reduced burn back resistance. This feature allows more repeat fire training sessions. Because of the limited burn back resistance of the generated foam, it is recommended that no person be allowed within the hazard area during any training session until it has been declared safe by the training supervisor.
- Suitable at either 3% or 6% proportioning rate
- TRAINING foam only to simulate AFFF
- Suitable for use with fresh or salt water
- Suitable for use with air-aspirating and standard water fog nozzles
- If advertently frozen, thawing will render product completely serviceable
- Suitable for use with all siliconized dry chemical agents
- No raw materials within the concentrate are reportable or on any Federal Register