The TankVision is your solution to tank volume monitoring. Available for both water and foam, each with distinctive color and styling so that an operator can tell them apart at a glance. Mini-displays for remote in-cab mount are similarly color coded. A single TankVision display can drive an unlimited number of remote “slave” units (the same size as a “master” display) as well as “mini-displays.” For remote warning, an optional Large Light Driver is available with current draw capability up to 5 amp per light. The TankVision uses a pressure transducer to provide a highly accurate liquid volume. Ship. wt. 31 lbs.
- Highly Visible Wide-Viewing Lens
- Ultra Brite LEDs display exact water/foam remaining in tank
- Flashing warning when actual volume is below 25%
- Down-chasing LEDs alert operator when tank is almost empty
- Remote Audio and Visual warning available
- Unit self-calibrates to any size/shape tank regardless of dimensions
- Uses pressure sensor, no tank probe to size and maintain
- Self-Diagnostic capabilities standard
- FRC data link allows for unlimited displays
- Miniature cab display and Remote display driver available
- Rugged Waterproof cast aluminum housing
- Easy to operate and install
- More accurate tank level display
- Programmable brightness control
- Full 180° wide-view, easy to display
Fire Research Corp.View more by Fire Research Corp.
FRC is a manufacturer of state-of-the-art equipment and solutions specifically designed for the fire, rescue, and emergency services.
|Manufacturer||Fire Research Corp.|