Telescope Aluminum Support Systems
Designed primarily for stabilizing motor vehicles involved in crashes, the TASS is a patented, 3-tiered telescoping aluminum support system. Like all Prospan product, the TASS has been designed to be simple to use and incredibly strong. Independent testing by the University of Illinois, shows the TASS to be one of the strongest vehicle stabilization products in the world.
- Telescoping aluminum supports 26"- 48" span
- Baseplate - 10" with detent pins
- Baseplate shoring adapters
- Vehicle adapters
- V-Grip attachments
- Conical-shaped attachments
- Ratchet straps - 20" with hook cluster
ProspanView more by Prospan
With years of experience in education, the fire service, and particularly with the OSHA standard governing excavations, Prospan understands the need for incredibly strong, simple-to-use shoring products.