TL2 Traditional Leather Firefighting Helmet
4-6 MONTH LEAD-TIME
Please fill out the form below and send to email@example.com.
Phenix Technology’s Traditional Helmet boasts a low center of gravity and is center balanced, thus, promoting a very low degree of neck fatigue. Our standard suspension liners are fully adjustable from 6.5" to 8.5". If necessary, other sizing adjustments may be made upon request. The approximate weight of this helmet is 55 oz.
- Top grade veg-tanned leather shell with commemorative 9-11 filigree design
- American made brass eagle finial
- High temperature thermoplastic dome
- Eight 3M lime-yellow reflective tetrahedrons
- Closed cell energy impact cap
- Exclusive Phenix suspension liner (nape strap or ratchet)
- Custom comfort pad integrated into suspension liner
- Black Nomex and fire retardant cotton 8” earlaps (sewn-in or detachable)
- Nomex webbing chinstrap (postman’s slide, quick release, or combination)
- NFPA compliant goggles with long strap (ATAC or ESS)
- D-ring on rear brim
- Compliant to current NFPA, CAL and US OSHA standards