Tru 3D Gloves
Innotex Tru 3D Gloves made from a combination of Kangaroo, Elkskin & Black Eversoft Split Cowhide for excellent flexibility.
InnotexView more by Innotex
Innotex has redefined and reimagined turnout gear based on their four designing principals: Protection without compromise, Unmatched comfort, Increased durability and Efficient design
- TRU-3D™ Glove style with complete fourchettes on all sides of every finger and thumb from cuff to cuff.
- Made of Charcoal Kangaroo fourchettes and knuckle guard, Dark Gray Elkskin back & Black Eversoft Split cowhide palm.
- PYRO-PRO™ Glove Inserts allow for outstanding dexterity and breathability in palm. Added thermal protection on back of hand.
- PIVOT-THUMB™ & Formed knuckle-guard provides natural, anatomically correct thumb-to-finger movement. Better grip and tactility. Enhanced flexibility & grip.
- Strengthened Sewing ½” elastic sewn zig-zag around entire wrist of glove. Kevlar® thread on shell, Nomex® thread on lining.
- Nomex®/Kevlar® thermal lining Heat and slash protection.
- Meets or exceeds NFPA 1971 Requirements