Akron BrassView more by Akron Brass
As a global manufacturer of fire fighting equipment and more, Akron Brass designs and manufactures products that meet the demands of the industry and help you perform your job safely and efficiently.
The Akron® adjustable gallonage TurboJet® nozzle is unmatched in today's fire service for its flexibility and flow control. Use the TurboJet® one time and it is easy to see why it's the "nozzle of choice" by fire fighters worldwide.
- Selectable Gallonage Control Ring providing the firefighter the ability to control water flow to meet their exact needs
- Tight, low fallout, powerful straight stream for superior reach and penetration
- Excellent performance with all types of Foam
- Total compliance with NFPA 1964
- Larger, more legible labels
- Simple to operate (1/4 turn from straight stream to fog, raised lug marks straight stream for limited visibility operations)
- Easy to service & repair
- Meets new European Standard
- 1½" mid-range, wide range and 2½" TurboJets meet Insurance Services Office (ISO) Requirements
- 100 psi (7 bar) Rated Pressure Standard - 75 psi (5 bar) Optional with Quality Flow - Performance as Low as 50 psi (3.45 bar)