The Akron® adjustable gallonage TurboJet® nozzle is unmatched in today's fire service for its flexibility and flow control. Use the TurboJet® one time and it is easy to see why it's the "nozzle of choice" by firefighters worldwide.
- Selectable Gallonage Control Ring providing the firefighter the ability to control water flow to meet their exact needs
- Tight, low fallout, powerful straight stream for superior reach and penetration
- Excellent performance with all types of Foam
- Total compliance with NFPA 1964
- Larger, more legible labels
- Simple to operate (1/4 turn from straight stream to fog, raised lug marks straight stream for limited visibility operations)
- Easy to service & repair
- Meets new European Standard
- 1½" mid-range, wide range and 2-1/2" TurboJets meet Insurance Services Office (ISO) Requirements
- 100 psi (7 bar) Rated Pressure Standard - 75 psi (5 bar) Optional with Quality Flow - Performance as Low as 50 psi (3.45 bar)
Akron BrassView more by Akron Brass
As a global manufacturer of fire fighting equipment and more, Akron Brass designs and manufactures products that meet the demands of the industry and help you perform your job safely and efficiently.
|Manufacturer||Akron Brass Company|