VS-1.2 Battery Powered PPV Blower
Ships Directly From the Manufacturer
Ships via Standard Ground
Tempest Technology's fan/blower was built for firefighting from inception, and this includes the battery technology. You do not want a battery to fail you because it is not rated to survive an accidental spray from the hose. The VS-1.2’s custom removable lithium-ion battery is rated at IP 65. Weight is always a factor and at only 53 lbs, this battery fan/blower leads the industry in mobility with a carrying strap and wheels for easy deployment. The VS-1.2 battery blower’s handle folds down decreasing the already small footprint. For those Fire Departments that are always in search of more space on the truck, this is the best fan for your PPV or PPA tactics.
With an AMCA Certified airflow rating of 10,887 cfm., the VS-1.2 delivers a level of utility and performance not found in any other battery-driven blower.
- 70 Minute operating time at full speed
- Removable lithium-ion battery rated IP65 & quick charges in 4 Hours
- Lightweight design, welded tubular aluminum frame. Only 53lbs. w/battery
- AMCA Certified Airflow 10,887 cfm
- Variable Speed motor rated at IP65
- Thin-Vane air straightener grill and composite impeller
- LED flow-path lighting positioned low for visibility below the smoke
- Tapered light weight steel shroud maximizes airflow performance
- Ergonomic patent-pending frame design with transverse wheels
- Small Footprint 22.88″W x 24.4″H x 11″D (Half the size of a gas blower)
- Dynamic Battery Control System that protects the battery during charge/discharge as well as monitors all cells for optimum performance and diagnostics
TYPE: Battery Powered Positive Pressure Power Blower
IMPELLER: 18″ Diameter Composite impeller
FRAME: Rugged, Lightweight, Welded Tubular aluminum.
SHROUD: Tapered light weight steel shroud maximizes airflow performance.
WHEELS: 100mm High Impact Rubber
GRILL: Thin-Vane air straightener grill.
MOTOR/DRIVE: Variable Speed motor rated at IP65
Battery: Removable lithium-ion w/Dynamic Battery Management System
TILT: -12° to +25°