Warthog Ventilation Blade
Heavy-duty construction helps prevent tip loss, which is the major problem with standard carbide-tipped blades. The tip is mounted to the blade by a special process. This cushions the tip mounting and makes this blade the most durable (and probably the last) ventilation saw blade you will ever buy.
- It doesn’t bind. Due to the aggressive tip angle, you must feed the blade into the surface to be cut, and it does the rest.
- It doesn’t clog. Even when going through multiple layers of roofing paper and tar. The deep tooth design deposits cut materials outside the blade guard, keeping cutting performance high.
- It lasts like no other blade; the heavy-duty tips are a full 3/8" wide and 5/8" tall. Tip loss is a problem of the past. Can you say that about the blade you are using now?
- It is proven by fire departments all over the USA to be a dependable, high-performance blade like no other. It increases the safety of your ventilation crews by reducing the time and effort required to cut holes.
- Blade comes standard with a 1" arbor (center) hole.
- AS269 20mm to 1" spacer (Stihl and other saws with 20mm arbors)
- AS268 7/8” to 1" spacer (saws with 7/8" arbors)
- Ship. wt. 7 lbs.
WarthogView more by Warthog
Warthog Products, Ltd. is your source for innovative firefighting equipment. We are the manufacturers of The Warthog Ventilation Blade and more.