Wildland Fire Kevlar Boot
- Slip Resisting
- Meets the requirements of NFPA 1977-2011
- Made in the USA
Featuring heat-resisting kevlar stitching and Thorogood's Vibram FIRE sole, Thorogood's 10" Wildland Kevlar Fire Boot was designed to get you to the fire and back in comfort and safety. The exclusive compound of this Vibram Fire outsole guarantees maximum traction on wet/dry surfaces and various terrains while maintaining its physical properties in extreme temperatures.
The 10" Wildland Kevlar Fire Boot by Thorogood features: Premium Black Oil Tanned Logger Leather. These 10-inch uppers provide superior flame- and cut-resistance. Leather and rubber midsoles ensure greater foot stability while a non-heat conductive composite shank improves arch support.
- Upper: 6-7 oz. Black Oil Tanned Logger Leather, FLAME and Cut-Resisting
- Construction: Goodyear Storm Welt
- Lining: Dri-Lex® Tongue, Comfort Weave Vamp
- Insole: Removable Felt Footbed
- Midsole: Rubber and Leather
- Shank: Composite Shank for Totally NON-HEAT Conductive Construction
- Outsole: Thorogoods Vibram® FIRE Sole
- Special Features: Kevlar® Thread and Lace. Tip Stitching for Extra Secure Sole Attachment. Meets the Requirements of NFPA 1977 Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting, 2011 Edition.