X Plus Extrication Glove
Ships via Standard Ground
TechTradeView more by TechTrade
TechTrade started in 2003 with the goal of designing and manufacturing products that would make a difference in the world. A small team of high tech textile specialists, each averaging over 20 years of experience, formed the first roots.
Pro-Tech 8 X Plus Extrication Glove is the newest model to join the Pro-Tech 8 glove line. X Plus is the most protective and high performance extrication glove available. The Multi-layer design provides exceptional cut, puncture and heat resistance while all outer materials are naturally flame resistant unlike other gloves on the market. A rubberized Kevlar® palm reinforced with digitized leather plus our unique multi-layered flexible knuckle guard system highlight the safety and protection features of this glove. Urethane blood borne pathogen liner and comfortable Kevlar® /Cotton inner liner support extreme flexibility, dexterity and grip while reducing hand fatigue during long missions and providing infection control.
- All outer layer materials are flame resistant - primarily Kevlar®/Modacrylic.
- Durable rubberized Kevlar® and water resistant leather palm.
- 50% Kevlar® / 50% cotton blend inner liner provides additional cut resistance and extra comfort.
- Breathable polyurethane barrier provides resistance against blood borne pathogens and keeps hands dry.
- All inner liners sewn in and bonded at the finger tips.
- Rubberized Kevlar® with an additional layer of neoprene and silicon carbide at the knuckle guard.
- Ribbed knuckles on finger backsides for flexibility.
- 100% Kevlar® high burst thread throughout.
- Flame resistant hook and loop wrist closure for secure fit.