Ships Directly From the Manufacturer
Ships via Standard Ground
Typically ships in 30 Days
Flame Guard USAView more by Flame Guard USA
Flame Guard USA offers solutions for fire that are both efficient and innovative. They distribute and design some of the the World's Best fire suppression solutions.
Seconds count when a fire breaks out. Early use of the FST will knockdown the flames, greatly reduce the temperature (by as much as 1,000°F in 30 seconds), reduce the need for water by as much as 80% and stop the fires propagation.
The unit offers dual protection for Firefighters as it will lower the temperature to under the self-ignition temperature of the fire gasses. The second safety feature is the aerosol itself; once it is active in the atmosphere, the fire gasses present are inerted and cannot be ignited.
Correct and timely usage of the X-Tinguish® FST can prevent and / or significantly reduce the damage caused by fires. The X-Tinguish® FST allows its user the ability to mitigate the danger posed by flash-over and back-draft to firefighters and first responders. While no device can prevent or totally suppress the harmful effects of a fire, the X-Tinguish® FST is a unique way to combat fires and represents a giant advance in fire-suppression technology from water or other chemical-based methods.
The X-Tinguish® FST is a small, portable unit that contains potassium based chemical components. It is designed to be a first-use method to combat class A, B, C, and K fires.
When the device is deployed at the scene of a fire, the X-Tinguish® FST releases a cloud of aerosol containing the potassium components, interrupting the chain reaction in the flame. When utilized and deployed according to the instructions in the Operation Manual, the FST provides an extremely effective method of fire suppression.
- Offers extraordinary knock down as well as fast suppression capabilities
- Reduces temperatures by as much as 1,000°F in 30 seconds
- Can cut water usage by as much as 80%, when used properly
- The aerosol is SNAP listed by the US EPA (Aerosol A, SFE)
- Is environmentally friendly (ODP 0%, GWP 0%)
- Does not reduce or deplete (O²) oxygen
- Can eliminate flashover and backdraft
- Is Non-Toxic, Non-Corrosive and Non-Conductive
- Highly Efficient and Suitable against A-B-C-K class fires
- IS NOT pressurized!
- Has a 5 year battery life
- Has a 15 year shelf life
- Includes a new “R-pin” that protects the igniter pin from being accidentally removed.
- LED light turns red when the unit is activated!
- Pull Pin, non-pyrotechnical (pull out to trigger the electronic ignition)
- Extensive R&D enables the sophisticated internal synchs the ability to eliminate the possibility of an external flame. A much safer unit than any competitive product.
- The sophisticated heat synch system enables the FST the ability to carry more aerosol generating product and cover 33% more area than the closest competitor.
- Each FST has a 15 year shelf life and a 5 year battery life. The battery is replaceable.
Total weight 11.24Lbs. / 5,100 gr.
Compound weight 6.40 Lbs. / 2,900 gr.
Volume coverage ≤ 5,300cu.ft. / 150 m³
Discharge time 33 seconds
Activation method Manual. electronic ignition
Dimensions 12.14" x 9.14" x 4.5"
Operational to -67°F / -55°C below zero