Zytron® 500 NFPA 1994/2007 Edition Class 2 Certified Totally Encapsulating Suit
KapplerView more by Kappler
Kappler on the label gives you the confidence that you're well covered. For more than 40 years Kappler has defined the protective apparel industry with patented fabrics, innovative seaming technology and unique garment designs.
Zytron® 500 Totally Encapsulating Suit
Zytron® 500 is top of the class - and the classic responder choice for hazmat and other demanding situations. It’s tough, built for mobility, and based on patented technology that created the first material to survive eight full hours against the ASTM F1001 Test Battery with no breakthrough. With that kind of Kappler heritage built into the fabric, it’s no wonder that responders around the world trust Z500 garments for ultra-demanding applications.
- Double-taped seams
- Front entry, expanded back design
- Large, expanded-view face shield made of 40 mil FR PVC
- Gas tight PVC zipper with overlapping double storm flaps with hook-and-loop closure
- One exhaust port with cover
- Attached sock boots with boot flaps
- 2N1™ glove system
- Roomy tapered sleeves and ergonomic garment design