BetaX Wildland Fire Shirt
Xvent is king in the BetaX Wildland Fire Shirt. Airflow vents in each bicep area of the arms and two lower chest region vents allow maximum torso airflow.
Xvent is king in the BetaX Wildland Fire Shirt. Airflow vents in each bicep area of the arms and two lower chest region vents allow for maximum torso airflow. Airflow cools the core, that’s a good thing. Made mostly of 5.8oz Tecasafe Plus (Lightweight and Breathable) with 7oz Tecasafe Plus in the areas you want extra toughness. Top button neck closure along with Mil-Spec Velcro wrist straps allow you to batten down the hatches when needed. 3/4 YKK Nomex front zip allows for breathability and easy on/off capabilities. Two slanted bicep pockets with segmented Velcro keep contents secure while allowing easy access even with gloves.
- Airflow Vents in Each Bicep Area and Chest Area
- 3/4 Front Zipper for breathability and easy on/off capabilities
- Two slanted bicep pockets with segmented Velcro
- 5.8oz Lightweight Fabric Provides Unmatched Comfort
- Excellent Moisture Management
- 7.0oz Material for Toughness
- FR Properties Won't Wash or Wear Out
- Top Button Neck Closure
- Mil-Spec Velcro Wrist Straps
- UL® Certified to NFPA 1977-2011 Specifications
- Lifetime Warranty
CoaxsherView more by Coaxsher
Coaxsher is an elite manufacturer of wildland fire gear, wildland fire clothing, and search and rescue gear. Coaxsher produces wildland fire clothing, wildland fire packs, search and rescue packs, gear bags, radio chest harnesses, and more!