- Darley Cord HoseStarting at$118.95
- Darley Large Diameter Hose (L.D.H.)Starting at$254.95
- Darley 5"x10' Double Jacket Soft Suction Hose (Female x Storz)Starting at$404.95
- Darley 5"x10' Double Jacket Soft Suction Hose (Double Female)Starting at$374.95
- Eco-10 3" HoseStarting at$196.95
- Eco-10 2½" HoseStarting at$134.95
- Eco-10 1¾" HoseStarting at$95.95
- Eco-10 1½" HoseStarting at$84.95
- Armored Ultra Combat HoseStarting at$344.95
- Darley Extruded Rubber Attack HoseStarting at$134.95
- DarQuest Lightweight Fire HoseStarting at$109.95
- Darley 800 HoseStarting at$94.95
- Lightweight Booster HoseStarting at$216.95
- Hand Crank Hose Reel$318.95
- Outside Hose HouseStarting at$849.95
- Darley Hi Rise Fire Hose
Starting at $161.95
- Reelite Booster Hose
Starting at $202.95
- Hydrant Strap Kit
Starting at $54.95
It’s pretty simple. You use water to fight a fire and that water is delivered through a hose and a nozzle. Except it’s not that simple. You need the right hose and the right nozzle. People near the fire? You need to reduce steam. Apartment on the upper floors? You need to get up those stairs in a hurry and a heavy hose will weight you down. Forest fire? You need a hose specifically designed to tackle everything the fire can throw at you.
Every professional knows that his fire hose has to be as tough as he is. It can’t be stopped by high heat. It can’t be vulnerable to a hot ember or an abrasion. It can’t kink. It has to be the right hose for the job. Darley knows and has a wide selection of hoses, including Darley hoses that are manufactured to the highest standards to insure maximum flow with minimum friction loss. Whether you choose Darley’s own brand or another of their carefully selected hoses, you know that if it’s made the grade to get into the Darley equipment lineup; it will do the job for you. Count on it.
You need lots of hoses – different sizes, different types and everything to fight every fire including booster hoses to suction hoses. Darley has them all. Plus, your hose needs to go where you go so Darley has the hose bridges, hose packs and hose straps you need. Your hose needs the right nozzle so Darley has a selection that includes one for every need. And, your hose needs your help to keep it at the ready. All the equipment to take care of your fire hoses is right there, too. It’s all at Darley – where every piece of equipment is hand-selected and priced to give you the best product and the best value. When equipment counts – count on Darley.