BW Clip Series Single-Gas Detectors
The BW Clip Series operates for up to three years maintenance-free, and with the two-year version for H2S or CO, you can get even more life for the price: just slip it into a hibernation case when you’re not using it for a week or more, and extend its service life for that period of time — for up to a year.
With an automated internal test, rugged protection for harsh environments, a wide-angle alarm flash and other features, the BW Clip Series are the most reliable detectors of their kind — from the most trusted experts in gas detection.
And when used with the IntelliDoX instrument management system, the BW Clip Series are the most flexible and configurable maintenance-free detectors on the market. With IntelliDoX, you can:
- Adjust alarm set points to meet changing requirements
- Track bump tests and set a noncompliance indicator
- Bump 50 detectors in less than three minutes
- And more — so you can improve safety and compliance in gas detection
The BW Clip Series of single-gas detectors provides up to three years maintenance-free operation: just turn on the device and it runs continuously — no need for sensor and battery replacement or battery charging. That means great reliability and no downtime.
Features & Benefits
- Available in a two-year or three-year version for H2S or CO
- Available in a two-year version for O2 or SO2
- Unique hibernation case extends service life for the two-year H2S or CO
- Compact, lightweight and easy to use — with one-button operation and no extensive training
- No charging required for service life
- Automated internal test for improved safety
- Automatically logs the 35 most recent gas events for easy, accurate recordkeeping
- Compatible with MicroDock II docking station and Fleet Manager II software
- Both detectors are compatible with the IntelliDoX instrument management system for extremely quick bump tests, bump test tracking, adjustable set points and more.