Class D Fire Extinguishers
AmerexView more by Amerex
Amerex Corporation has manufactured quality and innovative firefighting products since 1971.
Due to fire extinguisher's classification as HAZMAT, special handling fees may apply. This product does not qualify for free shipping and standard LTL freight shipping costs may be assessed.
The Amerex “soft flow” extension applicator is particularly suited for fighting Class D fires. It allows the operator to stand away from the extreme heat and toxic fumes caused by burning material. The easily controlled, even discharge provides a non-dispersing application of the agent. The extension applicator may be quickly detached to provide a straight stream of chemical where greater range is required. Wall bracket included. Manufactured and tested to ANSI/UL standards. Complies with NFPA 10 standard. ISO-9001/ ISO-14001 certified. FM approved.
- 6 year warranty
- Stored pressure design
- Dependable drawn steel cylinders
- Special corrosion resistant yellow
- Class D color coded paint finish
- All metal valve construction
- Temperature range -40°F to 120°F
- Unique “soft flow” extension applicator
- Built-in long range nozzle
- Large loop stainless steel pull pin
- Bar coded and bi-lingual labels