Darley Class A Fast Foam System
Foam concentrate is pumped from the foam tank through the balance valve assembly and either returned to the tank or injected into the plumbing. The concentrate flow is continuously pumped through the system regardless of the ultimate destination. The concentrate enters the pre-balance valve manifold and has a choice of three paths. The Fast Foam systems are ideal for Class A applications.
- Mini pumper
- umper tanker
- Retro fits
- Rescue pumper
- Wildland/Quick Attack vehicle
- Call your Darley Representative for part # and pricing
Fast Foam 50:
- Up to 50 gpm @ 1% at pressures up to 175 psi
- Dimensions: 19"L x 10"W x 14"H
- Weight: 64 lbs.
Fast Foam 250:
- Up to 250 gpm @ 1% at pressures up to 250 psi
- Dimensions: 21"L x 10"W x 12"H
- Weight: 75 lbs.
DarleyView more by Darley
Darley Exclusive gear is our private label line of firefighting equipment. Only the best products wear the Darley logo.