Drager PSS™ 5000 NFPA SCBA
The PSS™ 5000 is one of the most ergonomically advanced self-contained breathing apparatus carrying systems designed to date, giving firefighters increased comfort, safety, and performance. This new generation of breathing apparatus combines established technology and state-of-the-art materials for a system that is built to withstand harsh firefighting conditions.
This system includes Backplate, FPS 7000 Face Mask (medium), and installed PSS 7000 Head-Up Display receiver. Bottles (listed below) are purchased separately. Approvals NFPA 1981-2013. Ship. wt. 17 lbs.
- Unimpeded, 360-degree audio and visual availability
- Vulcanized chloroprene rubber is designed for simple cleaning and decontamination
- Ergonomic design minimizes fatigue
- Outstanding thermal, impact and chemical resistance
- Easy maintenance and service
DrägerView more by Dräger
Dräger is an international leader in the fields of medical and safety technology. Dräger has been protecting, supporting and saving lives since 1889.