F1500 Series Manual Fire/Rescue Hose Reels
Handles 1/2" I.D. Hose. These lightweight, compact reels are designed and constructed to save space on your truck and help make your payout and pickup quicker and easier. Please note version pictured here is shown with electric option. Click here for electric version.
Due to the size and weight of this item, additional shipping costs may apply. This product does not qualify for free shipping and standard LTL freight shipping costs may be assessed.
Designed for long lengths of hose in manual or power rewind these reels are ideal for breathing or utility air applications. Every Hannay Reel is built to individual vehicle specs, giving the user the best performance in tight spaces.
- Direct crank rewind is permanently attached
- Chain and sprocket drive powered by electric or compressed air motor
- Manual reels include cam-lock drag brake, spring actuated pin lock
- Standard Inlet: 90° ball bearing swivel joint, 1/2" female NPT threads
- Standard Outlet: 1/2" female NPT threads
- Stainless steel internals are required for breathing air applications
- Other sizes and threads can be furnished and must be speciﬁed
- Standard ﬁnish is oven-cured enamel; polished stainless steel discs and sprocket with chrome frame cost extra
- Pressure up to 3000 psi (207 bar), high pressure up to 6000 psi (414 bar)
- Temperatures from +20°F to +400°F (-7°C to +204°C)