Ships Directly From the Manufacturer
Ships via Standard Ground
Typically ships in 1-2 Days
FLIR K1 is a rugged, compact thermal camera that serves as an extra set of eyes on the fire scene, allowing commanders, officers, and inspectors to quickly complete a 360° assessment in total darkness and through smoke.
This item is currently in presale.
Expected Delivery: August 2019
With a bright, integrated flashlight, the FLIR K1 illuminates the scene to help the user steer and manage the crew more effectively. It also displays 160 × 120 pixel thermal images that help users gain additional situation awareness that is not possible with the naked eye.
- Enhance situational awareness – See the scene in total darkness and through smoke, and never lose line of sight
- Document findings conveniently – Gather compelling evidence and save up to 10,000 sets of radiometric thermal and visual images for simple reporting
- Rugged and easy to use – Water and drop-resistant, this lightweight camera has durable construction you can rely on
- Affordable – MSRP $599 and includes pouch
- 160 x 120 pixel IR detector
- MSX® image enhancement adds perspective
- 57° × 44° field of view
- Integrated 300-lumen flashlight
- Drop-resistant to 2 m (6 ft)
- IP67 rating
- Pistol-grip design offers line of sight viewing
- Save up to 10k visual and thermal image sets
- Up to 5.5 hours battery power
- Warranty: 2 years parts and labor, 10 years for the detector, after camera registration