FS-1 Ranger Wildland Fire Pack
CoaxsherView more by Coaxsher
Coaxsher is an elite manufacturer of wildland fire gear, wildland fire clothing, and search and rescue gear. Coaxsher produces wildland fire clothing, wildland fire packs, search and rescue packs, gear bags, radio chest harnesses, and more!
When you’re fighting wildfires, you need to focus on your job, not your equipment. You need a comfortable, lightweight wildland fire pack like the FS-1 Ranger wildland fire pack that can be customized to meet your needs. With its ergonomic harness system, adjustable hip belt and Dual Action Stabilizer, this modular wildland fire pack is ideal for long shifts in rugged conditions, allowing you to carry everything you need without pain or strain.
With the FS-1 Ranger, you can carry as much or as little as you want, choose how to best assemble the pack, and quickly transform the pack with quick-release buckle connections. The pack can also adjust to fit different body types and sizes, suitable for almost anyone on the fire line.
The pack’s ergonomic harness system is equipped with aluminum stays that provide excellent load support, and its D.A.S. system keeps load weight focused on the hips while stabilizing your balance, providing optimal comfort for long hours on your feet. The fire shelter case drop-down feature allows the user to drop-down the fire shelter case to counterbalance weight while digging. When digging is over position the fire shelter case into the upright position for ultimate hiking comfort.
Made from 1000D Cordura, box stitching and reinforced stress points, your FS-1 Ranger pack is made to withstand extraordinary conditions. Backed by our lifetime warranty, we worry about the quality of your equipment, so you don’t have to.
- Fire Shelter Case Drop-Down Feature Counterbalances Weight While Digging
- Compression Straps Keeps Load Secure
- Modular Pack System for Multiple Set-Up Options
- Aluminum Stay Harness Structuring for Ultimate Hiking Comfort
- Patent Pending D.A.S. Dual Action Stabilizer
- Main Pack Side Pocket Lids Stow When Not Needed
- Holds MOLLE or Alice Clip Accessories
- 4 Grommets on Each Side Pocket Provides Maximum Drainage for Fluids and Dirt
- Additional Inside Mesh Storage Pockets
- Daisy Chain with Built In Ladderloc Provides the Ability to Attach Belt-Loop Accessories
- Quick-Release Buckles on All Connection Points for Maximum Speed when Converting Pack
- Adjustable Hip Belt/Torso to Fit Multiple Sizes
- Ergonomically Designed Harness System
- Webbing Reinforced Stress Points
- 102 oz. Water Reservoir Case w/ Dual Hose Ports
- New Generation Fire Shelter Case w/ Alice Clips
- Glove Pocket on Fire Shelter Case
- Two Side Pockets for Water Bottles (Capacity: 4 - 32oz.)
- Total of 10 Pockets for Organization
- Tool Loops to Secure Tool to Pack
- Two Covered Side Pockets for Fusees
- Lifetime Warranty