HAAS Alert: Collision Prevention
Manufacturer Part Number:
REQUEST A DEMO >
HAAS AlertView more by HAAS Alert
HAAS Alert develops transportation technology that saves lives and improves communities. Our solutions equip first responders, roadway professionals, and roadside operators with tools that prevent collisions, improve driver awareness, and make roads safer.
HA-5 Flashing Lights Transponder
The HA-5 enables collision prevention service that delivers real-time digital alerts to let motorists know to slow down and move over for crews and apparatus any time the emergency flashing lights or E-Master is engaged. Drivers receive advanced warning, providing them more time to make safer, smarter driving decisions and comply with "Move Over" laws. When emergency crews are on-scene and responding, vital safety and road hazard information is sent to drivers via navigation apps and in-vehicle systems.
Connects to any emergency fleet vehicle/apparatus. Live dashboard (for departments only) is standard and provides real-time situational awareness for Chiefs, fleet managers, and decision makers. Service includes reports to inform departments of how many drivers are being alerted and other metrics hat helps improve operational performance such as average time-to-scene, average time on-scene, and more with new features updated regularly.
- Connects any flashing emergency lights
- Cellular, GPS, real-time Safety Cloud™ connectivity
- 100% passive to crews and personnel
- Automatic Waze navigation integration
- Automatic low voltage shut-off
- No data plan required
How It Works
- When emergency flashing lights are engaged, HAAS Alert looks for motorists and vehicles to alert
- When emergency vehicles/apparatus are on-scene with flashing lights engaged, HAAS Alert sends an automatic road hazard warning to Waze navigation users
- Real-time dashboard (included) enables organizations to view the live status of all vehicles on any desktop, tablet or mobile device
- Mounts securely on the dash inside the cab of the vehicle or apparatus
- Performs best with clear visibility to sky
- Three basic wire connections (full instructions and video tutorials available)
- Dimensions: 5.4” x 2.7” x 1.3” Cellular: 3G or 4G LTE
- Input Voltage – Power: 12.5V – 15V
- Input Voltage - Flashing Lights Main Wire (E-Master): 12V – 15V
- Amperage: 120 mA peak draw
- Operating Temperature Range: -40℃ to 85℃
- Weight (Ounces): 7 oz.