Halotron™ I Clean Agent For A, B & C Fires
AmerexView more by Amerex
Amerex Corporation has manufactured quality and innovative firefighting products since 1971.
Due to fire extinguisher's classification as HAZMAT, special handling fees apply. This product does not qualify for free shipping and standard freight shipping costs will be assessed at checkout.
Halotron™ I clean fire extinguishing agent discharges as a rapidly evaporating liquid, which is non-conductive, non-corrosive, and leaves behind no residue. Determined to be the most environmentally beneficial halocarbon agent on the market that meets wide performance standards. The primary raw material in the agent is HCFC-123, which has an outstanding profile of near-zero ozone depleting potential (0.0098, CFC-11=1.0) and a low global warming potential (77, 100 yr. CO2 time horizon). Bracket included. Manufactured and tested to ANSI/UL standards. Complies with NFPA 10 standard. ISO-9001/ ISO-14001 certified. UL listed.
- 6 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Stored pressure design
- Dependable drawn steel cylinders
- Durable high gloss polyester powder paint
- All metal valve construction
- Temperature range -40°F to 120°F
- EPA approved “Clean Agent” for Class A, B and C hazards
- Low GWP (Global Warming Potential)
- Low ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential)
- Short atmospheric lifetime