Heat Exchanger, Bypass
Out of Stock
Ships via Standard Ground
Can be installed in the engine cooling system of any pumper.
- Can be installed in the engine cooling system of any pumper.
- Instead of going direct into the engine cooling system‚ mixing with the anti-freeze solution‚ diluting it and then going out through the radiator overflow pipe‚ the flow of cool water from the pump bypasses through the condenser coils in the Heat Exchanger.
- The liquid in the cooling system circulates around the condenser coils and is completely cooled.
- Prevents loss of anti-freeze solution. Includes drain fitting.
- Measures 24 3/4" long; 2 1/2" diamter; 3/8"NPT x 1/2" NPT.
- Ship. wt. 7 lbs.