Current pricing on COVID-19 response products is available only to first responders, and verification is required. Please click here to request an account. We understand time is of the essence and expect to respond to all requests within one business day. Existing account holders need not apply, simply log in to place your order.
Easily portable wall-mounted Emergency Oxygen unit is perfect for all first responders and onsite industrial and office workplace first-aid and safety programs. An easy-to-use 6 & 12 LPM (“NORM” & “HIGH”) regulator provides the regulatory minimum 6 LPM, and 12 LPM to deliver the AHA recommended 100% inspired oxygen. The unit is shipped to you same day, full with 566 liters of oxygen for a 90 minute supply, ready-to-use, including a LIFE® CPR Mask for administration of supplemental oxygen to a breathing victim with a one-way valve for “mouth to mask” resuscitation to a non-breathing victim, which conforms to both ADULT and CHILD face sizes & shapes. It has a durable clear protective cover for easy viewing of constant reading supply gauge with simple full-to-empty symbols, to always show supply on hand (no need to turn unit on). LIFE®OxygenPac mounts on a wall for clear recognition and accessibility with simple external two step instructions always in view. Unit can be turned on-off at any time for testing or working demonstration. LIFE® USP Grade pure Medical Oxygen is safe, stable and does not expire, so it does not have to be replaced merely because of an expiration date. 20” x 9” x 6” – 18 pounds – 5 year warranty.BL369:
Has all the same features and provides a variable selection of 12 liter-flow rates for EMTs and others that are knowledgeable and practiced in administering supplemental first-aid Emergency Oxygen in a wide variety of emergency situations for patient survival. It provides variable-flow with 12 click-stop flow-rate settings of 0,.25,.5,1,2,3,4,6,8,10,15,25 LPM.
- 90 minute supply of 566 liters of oxygen and Constant Reading Supply Gauge with simple full-to-empty symbols to always know supply on hand, shipped same day, full of O2 ready-to-use
- Delivers both the regulatory minimum of 6 LPM for “General” emergency situations, and 12 LPM to deliver the AHA recommended 100% inspired oxygen in “Extreme” emergency situations, with just two simple settings which read “NORM and HIGH”(or model LIFE-025 provides 12 variable flow-rates)
- Inhalator to administer supplemental oxygen to a breathing victim, and Resuscitator for oxygen enriched rescue breathing for a non-breathing victim, with LIFE® CPR Mask and one-way valve, fits adult & child
- Easy Disposable/Replaceable (or refillable) cylinder oxygen supply
- Portable wall-mount unit (bracket & fasteners included) for recognition and accessibility
- Oxygen supply is safe, stable, does not expire, and provides full oxygen delivery at all temperatures