Easily portable wall-mounted Emergency Oxygen unit is perfect for all first responders and onsite industrial and office workplace first-aid and safety programs. An easy-to-use 6 & 12 LPM (“NORM” & “HIGH”) regulator provides the regulatory minimum 6 LPM, and 12 LPM to deliver the AHA recommended 100% inspired oxygen. The unit is shipped to you same day, full with 566 liters of oxygen for a 90 minute supply, ready-to-use, including a LIFE® CPR Mask for administration of supplemental oxygen to a breathing victim with a one-way valve for “mouth to mask” resuscitation to a non-breathing victim, which conforms to both ADULT and CHILD face sizes & shapes. It has a durable clear protective cover for easy viewing of constant reading supply gauge with simple full-to-empty symbols, to always show supply on hand (no need to turn unit on). LIFE®OxygenPac mounts on a wall for clear recognition and accessibility with simple external two step instructions always in view. Unit can be turned on-off at any time for testing or working demonstration. LIFE® USP Grade pure Medical Oxygen is safe, stable and does not expire, so it does not have to be replaced merely because of an expiration date. 20” x 9” x 6” – 18 pounds – 5 year warranty.BL369:
Has all the same features and provides a variable selection of 12 liter-flow rates for EMTs and others that are knowledgeable and practiced in administering supplemental first-aid Emergency Oxygen in a wide variety of emergency situations for patient survival. It provides variable-flow with 12 click-stop flow-rate settings of 0,.25,.5,1,2,3,4,6,8,10,15,25 LPM.
- 90 minute supply of 566 liters of oxygen and Constant Reading Supply Gauge with simple full-to-empty symbols to always know supply on hand, shipped same day, full of O2 ready-to-use
- Delivers both the regulatory minimum of 6 LPM for “General” emergency situations, and 12 LPM to deliver the AHA recommended 100% inspired oxygen in “Extreme” emergency situations, with just two simple settings which read “NORM and HIGH”(or model LIFE-025 provides 12 variable flow-rates)
- Inhalator to administer supplemental oxygen to a breathing victim, and Resuscitator for oxygen enriched rescue breathing for a non-breathing victim, with LIFE® CPR Mask and one-way valve, fits adult & child
- Easy Disposable/Replaceable (or refillable) cylinder oxygen supply
- Portable wall-mount unit (bracket & fasteners included) for recognition and accessibility
- Oxygen supply is safe, stable, does not expire, and provides full oxygen delivery at all temperatures