Portable Scene Light II
Ships Directly From the Manufacturer
Ships via Standard Ground
Due to manufacturer restrictions we are currently unable to sell this product outside of the United States. For more information please contact Will Darley at [email protected].
Streamlight Portable Scene Light II is a rechargeable, high lumen scene light that features zero deployment time, a compact footprint, a 360° rotating head, and it’s stackable for “light tower” capability with multi-level lighting.
Turn to a higher power with the Portable Scene Light II. Portable Scene Light II features a digital display shows intensity level and run time, toggle switch with 5 intensity levels and hooked feet to hang over doors, guard rails, fences, etc.
- 120V AC/12V DC, Red
- 18 LEDs within wide pattern parabolic reflectors produce a smooth, high lumen flood pattern
- Five intensity levels correspond to desired run time:
- 100%: 10,000 lumens; runs 2 hours
- 80%: 8,300 lumens; runs 2.75 hours
- 60%: 6,300 lumens; runs 3.75 hours
- 40%: 4,500 lumens; runs 5.75 hours
- 20%: 2,300 lumens; runs 11 hours
- Indefinite run time with AC/DC power cord
- Head rotates 360° so you can aim the beam where you need it
- Lithium ion batteries charge in 6 hours
- Batteries will continue to charge while plugged into an AC or DC power source
- High-impact, thermoplastic housing mounted in a virtually indestructible alloy steel frame
- IPX7 rated; waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes
- Compact size (16x11x12 in; 40.6x28.9x30.5 cm) ; 15.38 lbs (6.10kg)
- Limited lifetime warranty