Portable Scene Light II
Ships Directly From the Manufacturer
Ships via Standard Ground
Streamlight Portable Scene Light II is a rechargeable, high lumen scene light that features zero deployment time, a compact footprint, a 360° rotating head, and it’s stackable for “light tower” capability with multi-level lighting.
This product will be shipping July 2019.
Turn to a higher power with the Portable Scene Light II. Portable Scene Light II features a digital display shows intensity level and run time, toggle switch with 5 intensity levels and hooked feet to hang over doors, guard rails, fences, etc.
- 120V AC/12V DC, Red
- 18 LEDs within wide pattern parabolic reflectors produce a smooth, high lumen flood pattern
- Five intensity levels correspond to desired run time:
- 100%: 10,000 lumens; runs 2 hours
- 80%: 8,300 lumens; runs 2.75 hours
- 60%: 6,300 lumens; runs 3.75 hours
- 40%: 4,500 lumens; runs 5.75 hours
- 20%: 2,300 lumens; runs 11 hours
- Indefinite run time with AC/DC power cord
- Head rotates 360° so you can aim the beam where you need it
- Lithium ion batteries charge in 6 hours
- Batteries will continue to charge while plugged into an AC or DC power source
- High-impact, thermoplastic housing mounted in a virtually indestructible alloy steel frame
- IPX7 rated; waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes
- Compact size (16x11x12 in; 40.6x28.9x30.5 cm) ; 15.38 lbs (6.10kg)
- Limited lifetime warranty