UltraJet™ Handline Nozzle
Akron BrassView more by Akron Brass
As a global manufacturer of fire fighting equipment and more, Akron Brass designs and manufactures products that meet the demands of the industry and help you perform your job safely and efficiently.
This nozzle simplifies fire ground operations with intuitive functionality, the ability to change patterns without shutting down and matching flows in all patterns, so there is no need to control pressure at the pump. Meets all NFPA 1964.
One Pressure, One Flow, Regardless of Stream
With the UltraJet, there is no need to manage pressure while transitioning from smooth bore to fog. Switch smoothly from one to the other without losing flow or pressure. This makes it easy to choose your stream while maintaining consistent water flow. Operating the UltraJet at low pressure reduces firefighter fatigue. Capable of flowing anywhere from 118 to 297 gpm (447to 1124 lpm), the UltraJet can hold its own on any fire-ground.
Standard Operations, Minimal Training
In emergency situations, simple operations are key to putting out a fire successfully. The UltraJet nozzle operates like most other fog nozzles. Open and close the bale handle to turn your water flow on or off. Twist the bumper to change the flow pattern. These intuitive movements make training straightforward and mutual aid no problem.
- Intuitive Open/Close Bale Handle for easy, quick operation and simple training
- Full Grip Bumper for excellent operating control at the nozzle
- Matching Flows in Smooth Bore and Fog
- Low Pressure Operation at 50 psi/3.5 Bar
- Can be used with CAFS, premixed foam tanks, portable eductors
- Optional Colored Bale Handle and Pistol Grip
- NFPA & CE Certified*
- *3/4” (19 mm) tip is CE EN15182 certified