AmerexView more by Amerex
Amerex Corporation has manufactured quality and innovative firefighting products since 1971.
Due to fire extinguisher's classification as HAZMAT, special handling fees may apply. This product does not qualify for free shipping and standard LTL freight shipping costs may be assessed.
H795 Water Extinguisher: Utilizes the cooling, soaking and penetrating effect of 45-55' stream of water for Class A fires. Hose and nozzle application. Optional loaded stream/ anti-freeze charge protects from freezing.
AF580 Foam Extinguisher: Uses FFFP foam for Class B firefighting capability. Hose and air aspirated nozzle application. Bracket included. Ship. wt. 9 lbs.
Manufactured and tested to ANSI/UL standards. Complies with NFPA 10 standard. ISO-9001/ ISO-14001 certified. UL listed.
- 5 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Stored pressure design
- Polished stainless steel cylinders
- All metal valve construction
- Temperature range -65°F to 120°F
- Exclusive crevice-free, butt-welded cylinders
- Maximum visibility during discharge
- Large loop stainless steel pull pin
- Bar coded and bi-lingual labels