ZOLL® AED Pro® Defibrillator
Ships Directly From the Manufacturer
Ships via Standard Ground
One Tough Defibrillator. For One Tough Job.
Whether used in a hospital or in the field, the ZOLL AED Pro® is designed to perform in harsh environments. The AED Pro provides the ruggedness, portability, and advanced functionality that professional rescuers and services require from an automated external defibrillator (AED).
Designed with advanced capabilities, the ZOLL AED Pro supports Basic Life Support as well as Advanced Life Support professionals. This advanced AED features a high-resolution LCD display that allows responders to visualize a patient's ECG while utilizing a 3-lead monitoring cable.
Unique to ZOLL AEDs is a real-time feedback mechanism, known as Real CPR Help®, which allows rescuers to see and hear how well they are performing CPR. Real CPR Help, includes a metronome set at the AHA recommended 100 bpm and a screen display which helps rescuers achieve optimum rate and depth of compression levels through audible and/or visual prompts.
For the professional rescuer, the AED Pro offers the ability to view a patient's underlying ECG rhythm with See Thru CPR®. When the AED Pro is in manual mode and chest compressions are being performed, See-Thru CPR is activated. See-Thru CPR allows clinicians to see organized electrical activity while compressions are being performed by filtering out compression artifact ("noise"). This enables rescuers to see a patient's underlying cardiac rhythm during resuscitation efforts, which reduces the duration of pauses in CPR.
ZOLL AED Pro Features:
- Superior AED design and rubber over-molds are built to withstand harsh environments.
- Real CPR Help for depth and rate of chest compressions during CPR using ZOLL's unique one-piece CPR-D-padz®.
- See-Thru CPR allows a rescuer to view a patient's underlying ECG rhythm while performing CPR.
- Exceptionally resistant to dust and water jets (IP55 Rating)
- Only AED in the industry to withstand a 1.5-meter drop test, making it suitable to withstand the rough treatment typically found in an emergency medical environment.
- Available as semi-automatic only or semi-automatic with manual override for ALS professionals.
- Built-in internal memory and external USB memory technology allows expanded data storage capacity, and maximum flexibility for data management and transfer.
- Electrodes and battery compatibility with ZOLL E Series®, R Series®, and X Series® professional defibrillators.
- ECG monitoring with 3-lead cable and high-quality display.
- Unrivaled battery options (long-life disposable or rechargeable) that meet your specific needs.
- Easy unit configuration through ZOLL's administration software.
- Intelligent pediatric capability.