Regular B:C Fire Extinguisher
Ships via freight
Due to fire extinguisher's classifcation as HAZMAT, special handling fees apply. This product does not qualify for free shipping and additional shipping costs may be assessed after checkout.
Regular extinguishers contain a siliconized sodium bicarbonate based dry chemical with free flowing and non-caking additives. Economical Class B & C protection with lower initial cost and recharging. This chemical smothers fires in flammable liquids and pressurized gases and will not conduct electricity back to the operator. Bracket included. Manufactured and tested to ANSI/UL standards. Complies with NFPA 10 standard. ISO-9001/ ISO-14001 certified. UL listed.
- 6 year warranty
- Stored pressure design
- Dependable drawn steel cylinders
- Durable high gloss polyester powder paint
- All metal valve construction
- Temperature range -65°F to 120°F
- Easy and economical to maintain
- Large loop pull pin
- Bar coded and bi-lingual labels